Last night I ran my first 5k of the year! Next week I will be signing up for the St. Jude half marathon again! I never thought I would want to do another half-marathon! It's really a life changing experience!!
The LUVGLO 5k was super fun! Our team was called the Neon Ninjas! Before the race we went to the pre-party and put glow paint on and dance! IT. WAS. AWESOME. After that, the race starts. We were in the first wave, which left at 9:30. We ran all through downtown Memphis. (parts that I've never seen before). At the end of the race, you jump into a huge swimming pool. (I did not jump in the pool because it was so cold outside and germs). So that's the LUVGLO! I wanna give a shout out to my best friend, Tori for going with me, taking pictures, and being a spectator! Here are some pictures from last night! Enjoy!
 |
| Me and Megan! |
 |
| Neon Ninjas!! |
 |
| After the race!! |
 |
| me and TK! |
 |
| LUVGLO pool |
 |
| me and TK! |
 |
| Neon Ninjas!! |
 |
| Pre-party at LUVGLO |
KLB
No comments:
Post a Comment