I have my last day of classes at EACC tomorrow. Next week I have finals on Tuesday and Thursday! I am so ready to be done with school! Even though I only go to school on Tuesday and Thursday's, school has exhausted me this semester. But, I know I will never have a schedule like this again so I need to enjoy it while it lasts, right?! Friday I will be going to ASU to have a tour and get my schedule figured out! I am very excited about this new chapter in my life! My mom is so excited that I am going to ASU! ;) Here is a plate I made a couple months ago at The Painted Pig in Little Rock! So much fun!
| Sarah & I when we thought we saw a mouse! Sarah you keep me laughing!! |
| Casey, Jovi, & I at the nature trail! Don't know what I would do without y'all! |
| Miranda & I in the light tunnel at Hendrix!! Y'all she got her hip pierced on Saturday! brave soul! |
| My best friend, Hunter! Y'all I wouldn't have made it through freshman year without him! |
I would also like to give a shout out to my aunt and dad! Their birthday is on Friday! I will not say any ages on here ;) Happy Birthday, y'all! I love you both!
Thanks for reading & see y'all next time!
KLB

No comments:
Post a Comment