Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Need to Blog More

I realize that I have been slacking on my blogging game but bare with me! I am super busy and plan on taking some time to blog every week from now to the end of the year. For now I will just update you on a few things!

1. School is going well. I have awesome grades but I am ready for the semester to be over.
2. Work is great. I love my job and the kids I get to be with every day.
3. Social Life is fantastic. I have met so many wonderful people here at Arkansas State. These friendships will last a lifetime.
4. I love going to the ASU BCM. Great people and great ministry.
5. I am training for my half marathon. It's going......yeah going. ;)
6. I love this season just because of football and baseball.


Stay tuned for my blog next week titled :: Running the Race

Thanks for reading!

Kristen Leigh Buynar

WOO PIG SOOIE! GO CARDINALS! GUEAX SAINTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment