Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Newbie!

Okay so i'm new to this whole blogging thing so let's see how this goes!

Here is a little update on my life!

About 3 weeks ago I moved into my grandparents house in Wynne, AR! I got my room all decorated like I wanted it and might I say that it looks fabulous! It is a great home away from home! My grandparents are such a blessing that I have in my life.


I started school last Monday at East Arkansas Community College! It was a huge change from UCA but I am getting used to it & it is starting to grow on me! Now this school is very country, redneck, etc. Whatever you want to call it. But it is good & I have no reason to complain.

Lastly, a couple weeks ago I go to visit my friends in Conway. These people have been a huge blessing in my life. My best friends, Jovi and Casey, were gracious enough to let me stay in the dorm with them while I visited! I got to see so many friends that I have missed so much. Too many names to list! It breaks my heart that I am not there with everyone having the time of my life but I know that God has placed me in the perfect place! I told them that I would visit them once a month and I haven't broken my word yet! 

(left to right) Casey, Jovi, Kristen


Well I hope that you have enjoyed reading my first blog! I hope to blog again very soon!

 God is good all the time, all the time God is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment